Beverage Alcohol Compliance
We provide counsel on TTB compliance issues, including:
– Identifying whether a beverage alcohol product requires an Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) permit
– Preparing and filing TTB permits
– Advising and reviewing Certificates of Label Approval (COLA)
– Advising on joint oversight and regulatory compliance requirements by FDA and TTB, as applicable
Our experience includes representing domestic and international businesses, and import and export matters regulated by FDA, CBP, USDA, and EPA.
Representative Beverage Alcohol Experience
- Advised duty-free store on beverage alcohol permit requirements
- Filed Alcohol Dealer Registrations
- Identified TTB beverage alcohol permit requirements for business operations
- Filed TTB beverage alcohol permits for wholesalers and distributors
- Advised on labeling compliance requirements
Why Work With Us?
- Experienced and committed: While it helps that many of the products we advise on are ones we would use or recommend to friends and family, we are invested and care about you and the issues you are facing. We dedicate our resources to resolve your questions, and to help you reach the next peak.
- Responsive: We recognize that business happens quickly. We pride ourselves on being responsive to clients, and available when you need us, whether this means accommodating international time zones or strategizing for an unannounced FDA inspection.
- Client-focused: We focus on identifying the best legal and business solutions with your products and risk tolerance in mind.
- Partnership: We like to view our partnership as a long-term relationship, growing with you as an extension of your regulatory team.
- Specialized: Our practice is niche and our expertise is specialized. Chances are we have experience and the resources to address the regulatory questions keeping you up at night.
Beverage alcohol clients include:
· Importers · Exporters · Manufacturers · Contract manufacturers · Distributors · Trade organizations