EPA and CPSC Agency Requirements
Garg Law also assists with other agency requirements, including EPA and CPSC, where applicable. Specifically, we advise on pesticide residue and tolerance questions related to foods and agricultural products. We also advise on CPSC compliance requirements, as they relate to FDA products, such as child resistant packaging regulations.
Our experience includes representing domestic and international businesses, and import and export matters regulated by FDA, CBP, USDA, and EPA.
Why Work With Us?
- Experienced and committed: While it helps that many of the products we advise on are ones we would use or recommend to friends and family, we are invested and care about you and the issues you are facing. We dedicate our resources to resolve your questions, and to help you reach the next peak.
- Responsive: We recognize that business happens quickly. We pride ourselves on being responsive to clients, and available when you need us, whether this means accommodating international time zones or strategizing for an unannounced FDA inspection.
- Client-focused: We focus on identifying the best legal and business solutions with your products and risk tolerance in mind.
- Partnership: We like to view our partnership as a long-term relationship, growing with you as an extension of your regulatory team.
- Specialized: Our practice is niche and our expertise is specialized. Chances are we have experience and the resources to address the regulatory questions keeping you up at night.
EPA and CPSC agency include:
· Importers · Exporters · Manufacturers · Contract manufacturers · Distributors · Trade organizations
We are passionate about your success.
Tell us more about your regulatory needs so we can help you succeed.